Registation for access to genetic resourcesadmin
- Individuals and organizations shall submit the registration dossier for access to genetic resources (hereinafter referred to as registration documents) to the competent national authority by one of the following ways: submit it directly at the head office of the competent national authority, by post, or online.
- Registration documents include:
- a) A registration form for access to genetic resources (as provided in sample form 02 in the Annex attached to this Decree);
- b) Documents identifying the legal status in accordance with law of the country where the organization is established; providing valid original document or certified copy of any one of the following documents: passport, identity card, citizen identification card or other document with photo and personal information issued by the competent authority (hereinafter referred to as identification) to prove the identity of the applicant;
- c) For the foreign individuals and organizations registering for access to genetic resources shall submit cooperation agreements with a Vietnamese science and technology organization;
- d) For the registration of access to genetic resources under joint programs or projects involving the participation of many organizations and individuals: shall submit written authorization(s) for a representing organization or individual to register.
- Within 10 working days of the receipt of registration documents, the competent national authority shall send written notification to the applicant to confirm or refuse their registration, stating the reasons why.
Download Sample form 2 here