License to access genetic resourcesadmin
- The applicant shall submit an application dossier requesting a license to access genetic resources (hereinafter referred to as application dossier) to the competent national authority by one of the following ways: submit it directly at the head office of the competent national authority, or submit it by post. The application dossier includes:
- a) Copy of consent for registration issued by the competent national authority;
- b) A contract which has been agreed and signed between the Provider and Accessor, with the certification of the Commune-level People’s Committee;
- c) In cases where the genetic resources are in the list of genetic resources limited for accession and utilization, written approval of the sectorial management Ministries and agencies is required;
- d) If the applicant is an individual, documents specified in Clause 2, Article 7 of this Decree are required.
- The applicant shall submit the application dossier for access to genetic resources to the competent national authority within maximum 12 months of the issuance of consent for registration to access genetic resources. Application dossiers submitted after the deadline shall be deemed invalid.