Renewal of license to access genetic resourcesadmin
- 02 months prior to expiration of the license, the Accessor wishing to continue to access genetic resources must submit an application to extend the license (hereinafter referred to as dossier for license renewal) to the competent national authority in one of the following ways: submit it directly at the head office of the competent national authority, or submit it by post.
- The dossier for license renewal to access genetic resources includes:
a) An application for renewal of the license to access genetic resources in the sample form 05 prescribed in Annex attached to this Decree;
b) Report on the result of access to and utilization of genetic resources by the time of requesting license renewal in accordance with granted license and signed contract between the parties;
c) A copy of the granted license to access genetic resources;
d) A copy of the signed contract between the Accessor and the Provider;
e) Written consent of the Provider to extend the access activities of genetic resources between the parties.
- Within maximum 30 days from receipt of valid dossier for license renewal, the competent national authority granting the license to access genetic resources has the responsibility to consider the extension The decision to renew the license to access genetic resources shall be made using the form prescribed in sample form 06 of Annex attached to this Decree.
- Extended duration of the license to access genetic resources is stipulated in Clause 2, Article 16 of this Decree.
- The applicant must submit the renewal fee in accordance with the regulation.
Download sample form 05 here
Download sample form 06 here